Frequently Asked Questions
Naturally, the porcelain urn is more fragile than other materials as a wooden or metal urn, but they are not all that fragile. Our porcelain urns are durable and thick enough which might take quite a bit of force to break. Evidently, if the porcelain urns were dropped on the floor, it might be going to break as same as other porcelains. But with your attention and care, they will astonishingly substantial last long of unique.
Our gallery is in Bangkok from contact info or you can also shop 24/7 online on this site.
Normally, the production timeline is about 15-30 days for a custom made, but if your selected item is in stock, then we will deliver them right away.
We accept the payment via online by credit card (Visa, Master or JCB Card), or cash for the huge transaction, which you can arrange the payment by using wire transfers. For more payment information, please contact via email: info@UniqueUrn.com
Your order will be arranged in 7-10 days by DHL, TNT, or FedEx service agents with shipping insurance.
We pack them by ourselves, in which each item will be wrapped with soft paper and bubble protection before place in the box that surrounded with foam inside to make sure that the item won’t be shifting during delivery.
You can take photos of the damaged box and item, then send them to our email: info@UniqueUrn.com or directly inform shipping service agents within one week. After the investigation and claiming process, you will get a new replacement item.
- The name-plate tags: You can select our offering options then add to the cart. this will take 7-10 days
- The engraving on the product:
- Choose a font for your item.
- Select texts: words or sentences you need to put on your item.
- Select the position to put an engraving on your item.
- Sending them via our email with your product information.
- Wait for our email confirmation and payment information.
- Arrange payment for your item.
- The engraving may take up to 10 additional days to process.